The final phase of the activePeace-2016 program consisted of two interwoven parts: training “Implementation and Evaluation” and Networking meetings. The training took place on November 4-8, 2016 in village Trebujeni, whereas the meetings spread from Chisinau (EcoVisio Headquarters and IarmarEco event) to the village Riscova and even Syria (through Skype).
The training included sessions on evaluation and reflection, networking and community building, verbal and nonverbal communication, storytelling, solving conflicts through building trust, ideas and opportunities for future development. The location was also wonderful for morning runs, walks, cycling and lots of other outdoor activities – despite the late autumn.
The Networking meetings:
- October 15-16, Chisinau – IarmarEco, the Fair of Ecological Opportunities and Social Entrepreneurship in Moldova – getting to know alumni of other programs implemented by EcoVisio (activEco, Harap Alb, ClimateLaunchpad) and other members of the existing and evolving community.
- October 15, Chisinau – meeting with Andrey Devyatkov: discussing the international negotiations process and the Transnistrian case.
- November 5, village Riscova – meeting with Seed It Forward initiative in action: participating in a tree-planting event with another ~80 volunteers.
- November 5, village Riscova – getting to know Eco-Village Moldova and the future Environmental Training Center.
- November 6, village Trebujeni – Skype call with Syria
You can find more photos from these events here.